December 31, 2010

AOM EXPANSION PREVIEW PARTY

Sooo much fun!! Thank You
Designers, My Artist, Rockers, Furniture Lovers 

Lets do it again soon!!


Quick shout out to University of Chicago!!! My Northsiders, we LOVE you!! Glencoe, Winnetka,  Oak Park & Evanston, we know its a trek, so from now on have 2 Corona's, and relax and really listen to Fela Kuti's rythmic flow. To all my dealers that supported us, lets gather for an Italian meal at "The Italian Village." The owners are chill! Southsiders you came out in full force & drag!! Haaaayyyy!!! Loved the mink coats!!! Thank you GaraFuna Flava for taking care of my customers. They gave you rave reviews!! As did The Cupcake Gallery! YUM! Chicago Home & Garden Editor, JP, love you! Domestica, B, you're a Babydoll. Ms. Mansfield please come back and do another show. I promise a dynamite sound system. I just signed a new lease, I don't want to get tossed out into the cold because Diana Ross is threatening at the top of her lungs, to "come out!"
BonGrande! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! "Pick yo Afro Daddy" never sounded better! Eryka Badu eat your heart out!!
But most of all I have to thank everyone that's supported us from the very beginning. Last night I saw faces that were familiar, and faces that I hadn't seen in a while. I saw happy faces, beautiful people, and wonderful souls. Thank you guys so much for supporting us.
Now get in here and buy something! Will I see you tomorrow?
Take care loves!
"L"




Chicago's premiere house of Mid Century Modern furniture has re-upped!!
Danish, Mid Century Modern furniture, American of Martinsville, Heywood Wakefield, Steam punk, Lane, Scan Design, Victorian, Industrial, Knoll, Saarinen, Harvey Probber, French, Italian credenza's, Highboys, consoles, sideboards, record cabinets, cocktail tables, dining room suites &
un-traditional offerings.