February 2, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

Thank you everyone for the gifts and well wishes!!!
LOVE TO YOU ALL!!

Yes, I do it by the week!!
Officially it's Saturday February 5th. I am turning 37.
Come chuck me the deuce!

What's your take on aging? Here's mine!!

In the photo below I was 21 & funky fresh.
Then...

Well today I'm uber happy to have a dynamite husband & lovely successful daughters, loved ones, a degree from DePaul & The Adler School, friends, live in Chicago, love Mid Century Modern, antiques, architecture, have a valid drivers license, finally learned hard core life lessons, still in control of my faculties, DNA of a DIVA & old school real estate Baron, love summer nights and snowy winter days, ALL dogs, ALL Tequila 8-), miss cigarette smoking, (clean & thankful since March 1st 2010), dance, music, vibing and look forward to constantly meeting wonderful human beings & continuing this wonderful journey called LIFE!!

I'm a HUGE Larry Miller fan!! Here's his take on aging.

      **I will be in the shop this Friday, Saturday, on my birthday & Sunday. 
    Please come shop, imbibe & vibe with me. Come drink the GOOD Tequila!! 
     Cupcakes for everyone!! Music play list features, "Nightmares on Wax."
Mention Domestica for 10% off on my birthday only!**

***CAN'T LIST EVERYTHING ON THE BLOG!! COME INTO THE STORE FOR THIS WEEKS IN-STORE SPECIAL! TWO ITEMS FOR $99.00 EACH!!***

An Orange Moon
2436 W 59th St.
Chicago,IL 60629
312.450.9821
Friday 11a-3p
Saturday & Sunday
11a-5p Winter Hours
RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE

I'm gonna live, live, live until I die!
-Lynne McDaniel of An Orange Moon

now...